Monday, June 22, 2009

We are never the same.


22

03/04/2009

Pigorilla Power!

None of my girl-friends have been part of my life for any other reason other than I adored them wholeheartedly. I have been less than fortunate by having my good judgement backed up by one or two friends....oh dear. Break that rule that puts you on the soft end of a friends woman and you often end up with then short end of the stick. These parameters are written in blood......I’ve broken those rules....I understand them, I live by them!

I was on the beach in the Caribbean today and met some gr8 people....it’s such a pleasant thing to meet people that you would love to spend more time with....even if you can’t.

I was on a sun kissed beach with some of the most splendid looking creatures in the game...there was a good crowd from the ship and all of a sudden my life was resembling a never ending story of love, dreams and possibility.....It’s a shame that it doesn’t last for long and before an hour or two has passed, it’s time to head back to the ship....better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.......if ever you want to head to the Dutch Antilles, I recommend Curacao quite diligently.

I saw the dolphins, the palm trees, the phsycadelic blue ocean, the sea-lions, the turtles, the Pina Coladas and the love of all that is wonderful and appreciated. ....Is it so small a thing?

"Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same."
-- FLAVIA WEEDN

No comments:

Post a Comment