Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Death makes Angels off us all – Wings as smooth as Ravens Claws.

5

15/03/2009

Pigorilla Power!

Well....spent the evening drinking “Sex on the Beach” with a girl (Sunny from Sidney) brought on board by Carnival to help with propeller damage to the passengers (figuratively speaking).

It’s quite a thing being able to get another chance at living exactly the same day....it’s a blank canvas, but it’s the same day....what a privilege! I was wondering....what is the benefit of seeing people before you head off on the path of decay and redistribution to the planet and the Universe...would it not be better to have those people giving you a good send-off? If you believed that that it was better to rather have a better send off than many visitors just before you died, is that not very egotistical of you, at a time when it cannot possibly matter?

Back to Ground Hog Day...I am now two hours into my second 14th March in 26 hours....what should I do with it? I don’t even know what to do with a regular day!!!! Now I’m getting thrown them two at a time....some cruel joke by the day maker.....I’d be a hay-maker if the sun wasn’t shining soo hard! Faithless.....twisting the tunes out of my lap-top....”tonight.....God is a DJ”.

No comments:

Post a Comment