Sunday, June 21, 2009

Make your own choices!

47

Thanks to all for encouragement for more from the Pig-Fella. It's a groundbreaking time in space at the moment and the higgledy piggledy thrusting of my tumultuous life has never been a better reflection of this. I'm back in London, a town in the country that gave birth to trainspotting, and while I don't have time to give you my usual trash, I would like to share an excerpt from the book Trainspotting to take you through this uneven patch on the path to divine perpetuity.

Trainspotting

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career, choose a family. Choose a fucking big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers....choose DSY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit crushing game shows, stuffing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself, choose your future. Choose life...But why would I want to do a thing like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment