Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Cold Reality of the Pavement.

29 November
Pigorilla Power 57


I shouldn’t start this, because I cannot finish it.....well, that’s what I thought, because all the people that ever seem to do great things always seem to come out saying that they were “committed and always had the end in mind.” How many people say, “well, I, er, started it and like, well, I felt that it sort of, might well work and before I knew it, without administering any kind of direction to the business, it fell into place all on its own and turned itself into an almighty success”? I’ll tell you, if you don’t already know....not that many!

I don’t have anything that I can say right now....lots is going on....lots has gone on....I’m no happier than I was, but I am a lot more in control of what I am....One of the main things that I am is not happy. The more I sit back and rely on the goodness of Human Beings, the more I am bitterly disappointed in them. My immediate surroundings are quite well attended by very good ones, give or take a few treacherous little rascals that will probably get taken down long before the talons of the after-life sinks its karma deep into their soft rancid flesh.

MadibaManVan.co.uk is not quite on full speed ahead, but the wheels of commerce are being oiled by the finest lubricant that a general apathy for life can buy, and to be frank, I reckon that it is going to be good enough, if not more than that much.

The tail is still wagging, but by the dog this time....that damn tail is not gonna wag this dawn dawg much longer. We only have several good decades in us and if you spend your time unhappy, that is one thing, but to be unhappy and not at all in control of the mess that your life becomes, then that becomes an untenable situation.

I just want to, as I always have wanted to, live with peace, love, happiness, appreciation and an ongoing belief that it all means something....how many of those requests do you think I feel I have got right? An odd question, perhaps, since you probably have the same answer as me with no doubt as to its validity. How did I get to the proud sum of zero? What does it matter? People with more ability than I have to stuff up a perfectly good life should be given a better chance. Not necessarily by others....by whomever is in charge.

The laws that make up the physics of psychology as we believe them to be are not as far off as we think they may be from being unravelled, and if we survive the transition, we will be left with a continual feeling of well-being and contentment from the day we are born till the day we leave this sorry place. It is possible already, but only to those that feel that everything is actually OK, despite a possible underlying feeling of a lack of contentment or lack of well-being.


It almost looks like a play on words or an illusion, but it isn’t, it’s just the cold reality of the pavement.

No comments:

Post a Comment